The Gravity Cooling Blanket is built with two layers like our original blanket – a duvet (outer shell) and weighted inner blanket. The duvet is built with a cooling fabric that wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable when sleeping or relaxing with it. The weighted interior helps to calm the nervous system by engaging key relaxation pressure points, stimulating points on the body linked to improved sleep, mood, and relaxation.
Articles in this section
- Why is my blanket weight pooling towards the middle?
- What weight should I get?
- What colors does the Gravity Blanket come in?
- What is the Gravity Cooling Blanket?
- How does the Gravity Cooling Blanket work?
- Can I claim my Gravity Blanket for insurance purposes?
- Do you plan on offering new sizes, colors, or features in the future?
- Do you have a shop where I can test/see/touch the blankets?
- What does the blanket look like under the cover?
- Is there a certain way I should sleep underneath the blanket?