If your blanket is pooling during use, we recommend checking that the blanket is securely fastened to the duvet. To do this, unzip the duvet and use the ties around the perimeter of the blanket to attach it to the duvet. If this pooling still persists , please reach out to us as there may be an issue with your ties.
Articles in this section
- Why is my blanket weight pooling towards the middle?
- What weight should I get?
- What colors does the Gravity Blanket come in?
- What is the Gravity Cooling Blanket?
- How does the Gravity Cooling Blanket work?
- Can I claim my Gravity Blanket for insurance purposes?
- Do you plan on offering new sizes, colors, or features in the future?
- Do you have a shop where I can test/see/touch the blankets?
- What does the blanket look like under the cover?
- Is there a certain way I should sleep underneath the blanket?