There are ties that connect the duvet to the inner weighted blanket. When you receive your blanket, we recommend unzipping the duvet to ensure the ties are secured so the blanket does not pool in one place.
Articles in this section
- Why is my blanket weight pooling towards the middle?
- What weight should I get?
- What colors does the Gravity Blanket come in?
- What is the Gravity Cooling Blanket?
- How does the Gravity Cooling Blanket work?
- Can I claim my Gravity Blanket for insurance purposes?
- Do you plan on offering new sizes, colors, or features in the future?
- Do you have a shop where I can test/see/touch the blankets?
- What does the blanket look like under the cover?
- Is there a certain way I should sleep underneath the blanket?