Sadly, no. We only provide the entire blanket as a single unit and do not replace either the outer layer or the inner (weighted) layer individually.
Articles in this section
- Why is my blanket weight pooling towards the middle?
- What weight should I get?
- Promo Code Not Working
- What Size is the Weighted Sleep Mask?
- What colors does the Gravity Blanket come in?
- What is the Gravity Cooling Blanket?
- How does the Gravity Cooling Blanket work?
- Can I claim my Gravity Blanket for insurance purposes?
- Do you plan on offering new sizes, colors, or features in the future?
- Do you have a shop where I can test/see/touch the blankets?