Gravity Blanket's weighted filling is a High Density Plastic Poly Pellet. The material is odorless, non-toxic, and food grade, making it perfectly suited for use in a blanket. They are dense to add weight, and soft to provide a nice texture to the Gravity Weighted Blanket. High Density Plastic Pellets are manufactured using High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is extremely durable, non-toxic, washer / dryer safe, and pet and kid friendly. The outer cover is velboa plush (100% polyester) and the inner shell is 100% cotton.
Articles in this section
- Why is my blanket weight pooling towards the middle?
- What weight should I get?
- Promo Code Not Working
- What Size is the Weighted Sleep Mask?
- What colors does the Gravity Blanket come in?
- What is the Gravity Cooling Blanket?
- How does the Gravity Cooling Blanket work?
- Can I claim my Gravity Blanket for insurance purposes?
- Do you plan on offering new sizes, colors, or features in the future?
- Do you have a shop where I can test/see/touch the blankets?