Our recommendation is to stick to 10% of your body weight unless you strongly feel you want something heavier or lighter. The blanket is not recommended for anyone under the weight of 50 lbs, though we may consider another option for this in future.
Articles in this section
- Why is my blanket weight pooling towards the middle?
- What weight should I get?
- What colors does the Gravity Blanket come in?
- What is the Gravity Cooling Blanket?
- How does the Gravity Cooling Blanket work?
- Can I claim my Gravity Blanket for insurance purposes?
- Do you plan on offering new sizes, colors, or features in the future?
- Do you have a shop where I can test/see/touch the blankets?
- What does the blanket look like under the cover?
- Is there a certain way I should sleep underneath the blanket?