The duvet is machine washable. We recommend only washing the weighted insert by hand. For ongoing care, remove the cover before washing, and machine wash in cold water with similar colors, using non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on low and cool iron if needed. The Gravity Blanket can also be dry cleaned.
Articles in this section
- Why is my blanket weight pooling towards the middle?
- What weight should I get?
- Promo Code Not Working
- What size is the Weighted Sleep Mask?
- What colors does the Gravity Blanket come in?
- What is the Gravity Cooling Blanket?
- How does the Gravity Cooling Blanket work?
- Can I claim my Gravity Blanket for insurance purposes?
- Do you plan on offering new sizes, colors, or features in the future?
- Do you have a shop where I can test/see/touch the blankets?